In general, the steps to apply for all grants are as follows:
- Get informed: download all documents of the call you will be applying. Read them carefully. You can find some tips in our Tips section.
- Find your partners: in some calls, you must present a team with a consortium leader and several partners. Plan accordingly which partners you will approach. LinkedIn, some other websites and, in general, networking places are useful resources to find partners.
- Submit your proposal: you must submit your proposal before the deadline. This process is almost always online.
- Evaluation by experts: once the deadline has passed, all proposals are evaluated by a panel of independent specialists in their fields. The panel checks each proposal against a list of criteria to see if it should receive funding.
- Results: you will be informed about the results after the evaluation process. In case you are successful, a grant agreement will be sent to you with further instructions. Now it is when the project will really start!